International Greentech & Eco Products Exhibition and Conference Malaysia
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||
|Start Date||05-Oct-2016||End Date||08-Oct-2016|
|Focus||Renewable Energy||International / National||International|
|Participants Last Time||Ticket Cost|
IGEM 2016 (International Greentech & Eco Products Exhibition & Conference Malaysia) will look to provide a platform for the key drivers within the Malaysian Government’s Green Technology mandate.
Conceived in the year 2010, the IGEM series was positioned to take the lead and gather industry players and professionals from the public and private sectors (local & international) to explore and grasp the lucrative opportunities in the green market.
IGEM 2016 is the 6th in its series and shall continued to drive the green industry in Malaysia, as well as keeping it in sync with the most current innovations and initiatives in the market. IGEM’s ultimate goal is towards positioning Malaysia as a Green Technology Hub for the ASEAN Region.
Ⅱ. Thematic Sectors:
● Green Energy
● Green Transport
● Green Building
● Solid Waste Technology & Management
● Clean Water Technology & Management
Ⅲ. Why Exhibit:
● Reputation – Showcase the latest green technology, eco-products and services at Malaysia’s Green Technology Hub for the ASEAN region and explore trade, investment, collaboration and technology transfer opportunities.
● High Level Conference – Attend a series of high level seminars organised by renowned organisations and forge international alliance and strategic partnerships while expanding your business horizon.
● A Truly International Event – Exhibitors from more than 40 nations and international group pavilions are expected to participate allowing a worldwide exchange of green innovation and technology as well as develop import and export markets.
● Full Support from the Ministry of Energy, Green Technology & Water.
IGEM 2016 – Solar PV Conference
The two day conference 5th – 6th October 2016, jointly organised by the Malaysian Photovoltaic Industry Association (MPIA) and Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), will be officiated by the Minister of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA) at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia.
The conference is expected to gather 350 delegates from across the globe including industry players from Germany, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, India, Australia and ASEAN countries to discuss five key areas namely:
★ Institutional Policy Framework
★ Trend and Performances of Photovoltaic System
★ Training, Competency and Standards
★ Business, Finance and Insurance
★ Investment Opportunities in Photovoltaic – related Manufacturing Industries in Malaysia
|Last Update||2016-07-22||Update above information|