23rd International Photovoltaic Science and Engineering Conference
|Start Date:||28-Oct-2013||End Date:||01-Nov-2013|
|Focus:||Photovoltaic||International / National:||International|
|Participants Last Time:||Ticket Cost:|
Photovoltaic is now playing the significant role in the transition to a sustainable energy economy, and the global PV market is clearly broadening to a wider range with unprecedented growth and a more diversified set of applications and stakeholders involved. Every year PVSEC has been addressing burning topics, including technology advances, cost reductions of PV systems, fierce competition and consolidation within the PV industry.
PVSEC-23 offers a unique opportunity to discuss new approaches to overcome the industry challenges and deep insight into the development and progresses via numerous technology presentations, and many parallel events and social gatherings.
PVSEC-23 will be held for the first time in Taipei, the economic and cultural centre of Asia, from Oct. 28th to Nov. 1st, 2013. For more information, please go to www.pvsec23.com.
Ⅱ. Conference Themes:
● Advanced Technologies for Crystalline Silicon Materials and Solar Cells
● Amorphous, Microcrystalline and Other Silicon based thin film Solar Cells
● CIS, CdTe and Other (II-VI) thin film Solar Cells
● Concentrator Photovoltaic, III-V and Space Solar Cells
● Advanced Nanostructured Solar Cells: New Concepts, Materials and Structures (dye- sensitized solar cells, organic solar cells and the other)
● PV Modules and Systems Including BOS Components, testing and reliability
● PV Systems and Deployment
Ⅲ. Who should Attend?
● Academy and Researching Organizations
● Students Seeking Degrees in PV and Related Issues
● Chief Technology Officers and Strategists
● R&D Directors, Technology Engineers
● Scientists and Educators Involved in PV technology, Innovations, Engineering, and Management
Ⅳ. Important Dates:
★ Deadline for Abstract Submission：May 31, 2013
★ Notification of Acceptance：July 31, 2013
★ Submission of Late News Abstract：Friday, August 31, 2013
★ Full papers for Technical Digest：Deadline - Extended to Sunday, October 14, 2013 June 30, 2013
★ PVSEC- 23：October 28 - November 1, 2013
|Last Update:||2012-11-23||Update above information|