Power & Alternative Energy Asia 11th International Exhibition & Conference
|Start Date||14-Mar-2017||End Date||16-Mar-2017|
|Focus||Renewable Energy||International / National||International|
|Participants Last Time||Ticket Cost|
The Power & Alternative Energy Asia Exhibition was the biggest Power Alternative Energy Exhibition innauguration 2016 specialized event in Pakistan, covering power generation, transmission and distribution, development of newer sources of energy saving technologies. The Exhibition welcomes leading manufacturers and suppliers' of equipment and services for the sectors: electric, hydroelectric, thermal, natural gas, fuels, nuclear and solar power supply systems, electricity transmission networks, manufacturers of energy saving equipment and technology, safety, construction, repair and maintenance organizations etc.
Being held in conjunction with International Trade & Industry Fair - ITIF Asia, the Exhibition will not only be the premier meeting place for International power & alternative energy producing organizations who are interested to invest in the conducive market of Pakistan, but also the largest forum for discussing the real issues concerning energy.
Ⅱ. Exhibition Scope:
Ⅲ. Who will Exhibit
● Alternative Energy Systems
● Automation Control System
● Boilers & Auxiliary Equipment
● Cables & Cable Accessories
● Electric Drives/ Electric Motors
● Electro-technical Equipment
● Fans – Domestic & Industrial
● Generators: Hydro/ Turbo/ Gas/ Diesel
● Heat-exchange & Recovery Equipment
● Independent Power Producers
● Industrial Power Engineering
● Lighting fixtures – Industrial & Residential
● Nuclear Power Generation
● Onshore/ Offshore Power Generation
● Power Generation & Installation Equipment
● Power Transmission & Distribution Eqpt
● Process Control & Process Automation
● Relays – Control & Protection
● Stand-alone Sources of Energy
● Steam Turbines, Electric-power, Combined-cycle and Gas-turbine Units
● Street Lighting & Poles
● Switchgear Products, Low & Med Voltage
● Technologies of Energy Saving & Efficiency
● UPS and Related Power Supply Systems
● Voltage Stabilizers & Regulators
● Wind Turbines and Related Equipment
● Minor/ Major Hydel Power Generation
● Wind Power Engineering
● Hydrogen Power Engineering
● Geothermal Power Engineering
● Solar Power Engineering
● Nuclear Power Engineering
Ⅳ. Why Exhibit
◆ Expand your network of industry contacts through unlimited opportunities to meet customers and industry experts.
◆ Introduce latest technical know-how in power generation & distribution.
◆ Display your products & services to thousands of potential buyers in the entire regional market.
◆ Develop new marketing networks and improve the existing ones.
◆ Meet industry leaders and professionals.
◆ Increase brand awareness and enhance your company's image in the industry.
◆ Source for agents & distributors in uncovered territories.
◆ Explore investment business and opportunities.
◆ Locate partners for joint ventures and tie-ups.
Ⅴ. Visitors Profile:
● Foreign Companies seeking Joint Ventures
● Foreign & Local Investors/ Industrialists
● Trade Delegations from Various Countries
● High Level Government Officials
● Policy and Decision Makers
● Foreign Missions and Consul Generals
● Business Magnates of Pakistan
● Top Executives and Professionals from Local Industry
● Opinion Leaders & Consultants
● Power Generation/ Contractors & Consultants
Ⅵ. Why Visit:
◆ Evaluate competing future energy solutions across every product category
◆ Discover new, more cost-effective solutions to existing processes
◆ Test drive the latest products and experience live demonstrations
◆ Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
◆ Connect with new suppliers, customers and business partners in the renewable energy and environment industry
◆ Network with your peers from across the country and around the world
◆ Get expert advice on the specific challenges faced by your business
◆ Stay up-to-date with emerging or changing trends
◆ Listen to insightful keynotes from thought-leaders and innovators
◆ Upgrade your skills, knowledge and on-the-job effectiveness
◆ Gain new ideas and insights to grow your business
◆ Celebrate outstanding achievements within your industry
◆ Engage with your industry community locally and globally
|Last Update||2016-08-02||Update above information|