ICCE 2017: 6th International Conference & Exhibition on Clean Energy
|Start Date||21-Aug-2017||End Date||23-Aug-2017|
|Focus||Renewable Energy||International / National||International|
|Participants Last Time||Ticket Cost||€610|
ICCE2017 committee cordially invite all the participants interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the area of clean & renewable energy to submit their abstract and attend the ICCE2017. ICCE 2017 provides a platform for researchers and scientists to share their research work while the participants from industry can promote their products . This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from universities and institutes to interact with the their colleagues. ICCE2017 takes place in Toronto, Canada. Toronto is a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore. It's a dynamic metropolis with a core of soaring skyscrapers, all dwarfed by the iconic CN Tower . ICCE 2017 is an opportunity to network with some of the world’s leading scientists, and visit one of the greatest Canadian city.
Ⅱ. Exhibitor Profile:
Manufacturers, suppliers, service providers and Universities and research centers in the following areas:
◆ Clean Manufacturing
◆ Clean Energy
◆ Information & Communications Technology for green/ cleantech
◆ Water & Waste Management
◆ Eco-Friendly Products & Technology
◆ Green Building & Transportation
Ⅲ. Why Exhibit：
★ Meet face to face with the buyers. Nothing beats face-to-face business where the buyers come to you.
★ Achieve more in two days of the exhibition than your sales team could in months.
★ Expand your market share and form strategic partnership with agents, investors and retailers.
★ Launch New Products.
Ⅳ. Confence Topics:
● Biomass/ Biofuel energy, materials and technologies
● Hydro energy, materials and technologies
● Wind energy resources and technologies
● Solar cells energy, materials and technologies
● Fuel cells materials and hydrogen energy
● Battery materials and technologies
● Energy storage techniques
● Nanotechnology and energy
● Green buildings
● Energy process and system simulation, modelling and optimization
● Advanced power generation, transmission and automation
● Distributed energy systems
● Energy efficiency improvement
● Thermodynamic and energy optimization
● Energy education
● Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development
● Economic aspects of energy
● Clean Energy Market and Finance
|Last Update||2016-12-02||Update above information|