SNEC 8th (2014) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Exhibition
|Start Date:||20-May-2014||End Date:||22-May-2014|
|Focus:||Photovoltaic||International / National:||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time:||1,500||Times Held Before:||7|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time:||150,000||M2 Cost Small Booth:||€270|
Approved by Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China [Ref. No.: (2012)0407], SNEC (2014) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Exhibition [SNEC PV POWER EXPO] will be held in Shanghai, China, on May 20 - 22, 2014. It was initiated by Chinese Renewable Energy Society (CRES), Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association (CREIA), Shanghai Federation of Economic Organizations (SFEO), Shanghai Science & Technology Development and Exchange Center (SSTDEC), Shanghai New Energy Industry Association (SNEIA) and jointly organized by 16 international associations and organizations including Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA).
The exhibition scale of SNEC has evolved from 15,000 sqm in 2007 to over 2150,000 sqm in 2013 when it attracted over 1,500 exhibiting companies from 92 countries and regions all over the world and the overseas exhibitor ratio is about 35%. SNEC has become the biggest international PV tradeshow with incomparable influence in China, in Asia and even in the world.
As the most professional PV exhibition, SNEC showcases PV manufacturing facilities, materials, PV cells, PV application products & modules, and PV project and system, covering every section of the whole PV industry chain.
SNEC 2014 Scientific Conference boasts of an extraordinary International Scientific Committee. The Conference is chaired by Prof Armin ABERLE, the CEO of the Solar Energy Research Institute of Singapore (SERIS). Prof Joachim LUTHER from SERIS and Prof Martin GREEN from the University of New South Wales will act as the honorary chairmen. Top PV scientists will be invited to present on the cutting-edge technologies of solar energy at the conference.
We are looking forward to the worldwide PV industry friends gathering at Shanghai, China. From the industry's viewpoint, let us take pulse of the PV power market of China, Asia, and the world, so as to guide the innovative development of the PV industry! Hope all of us meet at Shanghai, on May 20 to 22, 2014!
Ⅱ. Exhibits Category:
1. Production Equipment: Solar Ingot/Wafer/Cell/Panel/Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment
Category Description: Companies that manufacture equipments used to make solar ingots/blocks, wafers, cells or panels (/modules), including:
● Ingot/Block Production Equipment: turnkey systems, casting/solidification equipment, crucibles equipment, pullers and other related;
● Wafer Production Equipment: turnkey systems, cutting equipment, cleaning equipment, inspecting equipment, and other related;
● Cell Production Equipment: turnkey systems, etching equipment, cleaning equipment, diffusion equipment, coating/deposition, screen printers, other furnaces, testers & sorters, and other related; Panel Production Equipment: turnkey systems, testers, glass washing equipment, tabbers/stringers, laminators and other related;
● Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment: amorphous silicon cells, CIS/CIGS, CdTe and DSSC; Production Technical and Research Equipment.
2. Solar Cells/Panels (PV Modules):
Category Description: Companies that manufacture solar cells/panels (/modules), including the companies that simply sell or distribute solar cells/panels (/modules) and the companies using OEM/ODM.
3. Components: Batteries, Chargers, Controllers, Converters, Data Logger, Inverters, Monitors, Mounting Systems, Trackers, Others
Category Description: Companies that supply products (apart from solar panels/modules) required for a functioning grid-connected or off-grid solar power system.
4. Solar Materials: Silicon Materials, Ingots/Blocks, Wafers, Glass, Film, Others
Category Description: Companies that supply materials required for the manufacture of solar cells, solar panels (/modules), etc.
5. Solar Products: Lighting Products, Power Systems, Mobile Chargers, Water Pumps, Solar Houseware, Other Solar Products
Category Description: Companies that manufacture products that use solar products or panels.
6. PV Projects and System Integrators: PV system integrators, solar power air conditioner system, rural PV power generation system, solar power measurement and control system, solar power warming system projects, PV projects programs control, engineering control and software system. Category Description: Companies that design and sell complete photovoltaic systems in buildings (panels installed on buildings) or in solar power plants, and companies that install panels/modules.
|Last Update:||2013-09-04||Update above information|