SNEC 9th (2015) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Exhibition
|Start Date:||28-Apr-2015||End Date:||30-Apr-2015|
|Focus:||Photovoltaic||International / National:||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time:||1,526||Times Held Before:||8|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time:||199,037||M2 Cost Small Booth:||€295|
Upon the previous success of seven SNEC events, Shanghai New Energy Industry Association (SNEIA) plans to hold SNEC 9th (2015) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Exhibition [SNEC (2015) PV POWER EXPO] from April 28 to 30, 2015 at Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC), China.
Let’s gear up for the new era of solar energy with best exhibits, wonderful design, warm reception and high-quality service!
Ⅱ. Exhibition Scope:
1. Production Equipment: Solar Ingot/Wafer/Cell/Panel/Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment
● Ingot/Block Production Equipment: turnkey systems, casting/solidification equipment, crucibles equipment, pullers and other related;
● Wafer Production Equipment: turnkey systems, cutting equipment, cleaning equipment, inspecting equipment, and other related;
● Cell Production Equipment: turnkey systems, etching equipment, cleaning equipment, diffusion equipment, coating/deposition, screen printers, other furnaces, testers & sorters, and other related;
● Panel Production Equipment: turnkey systems, testers, glass washing equipment, tabbers/stringers, laminators and other related;
● Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment: amorphous silicon cells, CIS/CIGS, CdTe and DSSC; Production Technical and Research Equipment.
2. Solar Cells/Panels (PV Modules):
● Solar Cells Manufacturers, Solar Panels (/Modules) Manufacturers, PV Module Installers, Agents, Dealers and Distributors, CPV and Others
● Batteries, Chargers, Controllers, Converters, Data Logger, Inverters, Monitors, Mounting Systems, Trackers, Others
4. Solar Materials:
● Silicon Materials, Ingots/Blocks, Wafers, Glass, Film, Others
5. Solar Products:
● Lighting Products, Power Systems, Mobile Chargers, Water Pumps, Solar Houseware, Other Solar Products
6. PV Projects and System Integrators:
● PV system integrators, solar power air conditioner system, rural PV power generation system, solar power measurement and control system, solar power warming system projects, PV projects programs control, engineering control and software system.
7. LED Technologies and Applications:
● LED Illumination, LED Applications, LED Display/ Digital Signage, Components, Manufacturing, Testing equipment.
8. System Construction and Safety Protection Equipment:
● Power plant construction equipment, vehicle, machinery, maintenance tools, overhead working truck/platform, scaffold, electrical safety equipment, safety protection products.
9. Solar Thermal Power System:
● Parabolic trough system, tower system, dish system, absorber tube, storage device and related materials, heat exchange/transfer technology and product, system control.
10. Solar thermal applications:
● Solar central water-heating system, household solar water heater, solar heat pump water heater, related production equipment, material, component, etc.
Ⅲ. Exhibition Highlights:
SNEC 8th (2014) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Exhibition [SNEC (2014) PV POWER EXPO], which was approved by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China and jointly organized by 15 international associations and organizations, came to a successful end on May 22, 2014. Photovoltaic companies from 90 countries and regions such as Germany, UK, France, USA, Canada, Japan, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Holland, Switzerland, Belgium, Spain, Singapore, South Korea, Russia, India, Taiwan, etc. gathered in Shanghai for this grand occasion. 1,526 exhibitors, 150,000 sq. meter exhibition space and over 199,000 visitors have made SNEC (2014) PV POWER EXPO once again break the record of PV exhibitions previously held in Asia.
As the economic center of China, the world’s largest developing country, as well as a metropolis that has witnessed advanced technologies and market forces, Shanghai has naturally become the best business hub for PV-related aggregation, communication and expansion in China, Asia, and even the world. At SNEC 2013, the industrial experts, scholars and entrepreneurs gathered here to discuss extensively on the trend of the solar and PV market, industry development strategies, policy directions, cutting-edge technologies, and so on.
It has been recognized that, the advantageous geographical location, strong government support and PV companies’ sensitivity to the Shanghai market compose the three important backbones for the rapid development of SNEC PV POWER EXPO.
|Last Update:||2014-08-27||Update above information|