SNEC 7th (2013) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Exhibition
|Start Date:||14-May-2013||End Date:||16-May-2013|
|Focus:||Photovoltaic||International / National:||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time:||2,300||Times Held Before:||6|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time:||200,000||M2 Cost Small Booth:|
SNEC has evolved from 15,000 sqm exhibition spaces in 2007 to over 200,000 sqm in 2012, and attracted 2,300 exhibiting companies from 91 countries all over the world, with 40% international exhibitors. SNEC has become the biggest international PV expo with incomparable influence in China, Asia and the world.
As the most professional PV exhibition, SNEC contains PV manufacturing facilities, materials, PV cells, PV application products & modules, and PV project and system, covering every section of the whole PV industry line.
SNEC PV forum boasts of an extraordinary scientific committee, including Prof. Martin Green, Executive Research Director, ARC Photovoltaics Centre of Excellence at the University of New South Wales in Australia, honored as the modern "Father of World Photovoltaic", Mr. Rhone A. Resch, President & CEO of Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), Prof. Makoto Konagai from Tokyo Institute of Technology, and chairman of Japan Solar Energy Association, and they will be present at the conference and make speeches
We are looking forward to the worldwide PV industry friends gathering at Shanghai, China. From the industry's viewpoint, oriented by the problem, let us take pulse of the PV power market of China, Asia, and the world, so as to guide the innovative developing road for the PV industry! Hope all of us meet at Shanghai, on May 13 to 15, 2013!
Ⅱ. Exhibition Scope:
● Production Equipment: Solar Ingot/Wafer/Cell/Panel/Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment
Category Description: Companies that manufacture equipments used to make solar ingots/blocks, wafers, cells or panels (/modules), including:Ingot/Block Production Equipment: turnkey systems, casting/solidification equipment, crucibles equipment, pullers and other related; Wafer Production Equipment: turnkey systems, cutting equipment, cleaning equipment, inspecting equipment, and other related; Cell Production Equipment: turnkey systems, etching equipment, cleaning equipment, diffusion equipment, coating/deposition, screen printers, other furnaces, testers & sorters, and other related; Panel Production Equipment: turnkey systems, testers, glass washing equipment, tabbers/stringers, laminators and other related; Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment: amorphous silicon cells, CIS/CIGS, CdTe and DSSC; Production Technical and Research Equipment.
● Solar Cells/Panels (PV Modules):
Category Description: Companies that manufacture solar cells/panels (/modules), including the companies that simply sell or distribute solar cells/panels (/modules) and the companies using OEM/ODM.
● Components: Batteries, Chargers, Controllers, Converters, Data Logger, Inverters, Monitors, Mounting Systems, Trackers, Others
Category Description: Companies that supply products (apart from solar panels/modules) required for a functioning grid-connected or off-grid solar power system.
● Solar Materials: Silicon Materials, Ingots/Blocks, Wafers, Glass, Film, Others
Category Description: Companies that supply materials required for the manufacture of solar cells, solar panels (/modules), etc.
● Solar Products: Lighting Products, Power Systems, Mobile Chargers, Water Pumps, Solar Houseware, Other Solar Products
Category Description: Companies that manufacture products that use solar products or panels.
● PV Projects and System Integrators: PV system integrators, solar power air conditioner system, rural PV power generation system, solar power measurement and control system, solar power warming system projects, PV projects programs control, engineering control and software system. Category Description: Companies that design and sell complete photovoltaic systems in buildings (panels installed on buildings) or in solar power plants, and companies that install panels/modules.
|Last Update:||2013-05-13||Update above information|