SNEC 10th (2016) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Exhibition
|Start Date||23-May-2016||End Date||26-May-2016|
|Focus||Photovoltaic||International / National||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time||1,500||Times Held Before||9|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time||150,000||M2 Cost Small Booth||€363|
SNEC (2016) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Exhibition [SNEC PV POWER EXPO] will be held in Shanghai, China, on May 24-26, 2016. It was initiated by Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), Chinese Renewable Energy Society (CRES), Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association (CREIA), Shanghai Federation of Economic Organizations (SFEO), Shanghai Science & Technology Development and Exchange Center (SSTDEC), Shanghai New Energy Industry Association (SNEIA) and jointly organized by 19 international associations and organizations including Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA).
The exhibition scale of SNEC has evolved from 15,000sqm in 2007 to over 160,000sqm in 2015 when it attracted over 1,500 exhibiting companies from 90 countries and regions all over the world and the overseas exhibitor ratio is over 40%. SNEC has become the biggest international PV tradeshow with incomparable influence in China, in Asia and even in the world.
As the most professional PV exhibition, SNEC showcases PV manufacturing facilities, materials, PV cells, PV application products & modules, and PV project and system, covering every section of the whole PV industry chain.
SNEC 2015 Scientific Conference boasts an extraordinary International Scientific Committee. The Conference is chaired by Prof Armin ABERLE, CEO of the Solar Energy Research Institute of Singapore (SERIS). Prof Joachim LUTHER from SERIS and Prof Martin GREEN from the University of New South Wales will act as the honorary chairmen. Top PV scientists will be invited to present on the cutting-edge technologies of solar energy at the conference.
We are looking forward to the worldwide PV industry friends gathering at Shanghai, China. From the industry's viewpoint, let us take pulse of the PV power market of China, Asia, and the world, so as to guide the innovative development of the PV industry! Hope all of us meet at Shanghai, on May 24 to 26, 2016!
Ⅱ. Exhibition Scope:
1. Production Equipment: Solar Ingot/ Wafer/ Cell/ Panel/ Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment
● Ingot/ Block Production Equipment: turnkey systems, casting/ solidification equipment, crucibles equipment, pullers and other related;
● Wafer Production Equipment: turnkey systems, cutting equipment, cleaning equipment, inspecting equipment, and other related;
● Cell Production Equipment: turnkey systems, etching equipment, cleaning equipment, diffusion equipment, coating/ deposition, screen printers, other furnaces, testers & sorters, and other related;
● Panel Production Equipment: turnkey systems, testers, glass washing equipment, tabbers/ stringers, laminators and other related;
● Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment: amorphous silicon cells, CIS/ CIGS, CdTe and DSSC; Production Technical and Research Equipment.
2. Solar Cells/ Panels (PV Modules):
● Companies that manufacture solar cells/ panels (/ modules), including the companies that simply sell or distribute solar cells/ panels (/ modules) and the companies using OEM/ ODM.
● Batteries, Chargers, Controllers, Converters, Data Logger, Inverters, Monitors, Mounting Systems, Trackers, Others
4. Solar Materials:
● Silicon Materials, Ingots/ Blocks, Wafers, Glass, Film, Others
5. Solar Products:
● Lighting Products, Power Systems, Mobile Chargers, Water Pumps, Solar Houseware, Other Solar Products
6. PV Projects and System Integrators:
● PV system integrators, solar power air conditioner system, rural PV power generation system, solar power measurement and control system, solar power warming system projects, PV projects programs control, engineering control and software system.
Ⅲ. Exhibition Highlights:
SNEC PV POWER EXPO is a globally acknowledged, Asia and even the world's largest PV show focusing on the whole industry chain. SNEC (2015) PV POWER EXPO, which ended successfully on April 30, 2015 had attracted over 1,500 exhibitors, 160,000 sq. meters space and some 190,000 visitors. SNEC (2016) PV POWER EXPO is estimated to attract 1,600 exhibitors, 200,000 visitors, and 5,000 conference participants, with 160,000 sqm space. It is an opportunity that industry people cannot miss to stay up to date on the technology and market, build contacts with Chinese and Asian PV business partners, access the fast-growing Asian markets, and present the technology accomplishments and services to the industry. We look forward to meeting you at the show.
|Last Update||2016-01-06||Update above information|