Solartech Indonesia 2017
|Start Date||17-May-2017||End Date||19-May-2017|
|Focus||Photovoltaic||International / National||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time||450||Times Held Before||3|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time||15,000||M2 Cost Small Booth|
The 4th edition of Solartech Indonesia 2017 will be taking place from 17 - 19 May 2017 at JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta - Indonesia. The show will be held together with INAGREENTECH 2017 and INALIGHT 2017, POWERGEN INDONESIA 2017, INATRONICS 2017, BATTERY INDONESIA 2017 and CABLE & WIRE INDONESIA 2017 as the ASEAN's unparallel one-stop for the Eco-Products platform that can show the complete convergence of technology and products through value chain. Solartech Indonesia 2017 will be the ASEAN's most prospective and influential Solar Power and PV Technology Show in Indonesia.
It is sourcing platform for international suppliers to feature their latest innovative and services of photovoltaic cells, PV project and system, photovoltaic power, photovoltaic production equipment and material. It is design to focus on photovoltaic and solar thermal technologies. Exhibitors include PV cell, module and inverter manufacturers, components and mounting systems suppliers, manufacturing system suppliers, service companies as well as manufacturers of solar thermal applications including heating and cooling, among others.
Ⅱ. Exhibitor Profile
● PV Production (silicon wafer, solar ingot, cell, panel, thin-film panel production equipment and others)
● PV Cell/ Solar Panels (PV Modules)
● PV Components (batteries, inverter, chargers, tracking systems, solar cables, controlles, converters, recorder, monitor, data logger, support systems and other PV components)
● PV Raw Material (silicon materials, silicon ingots/ block, glass, film and others raw materials)
● PV Project and System (PV systems integration, solar power air conditioner system, rural PV power generation system, solar testing and control system, solar heating systems project, solar & photovoltaic project management, engineering control, software system and others)
● Solar Products (lighting products, power systems, solar water heater, water pumps and other solar products)
Ⅲ. Why Exhibit:
◆ Chance to network with other industry players.
◆ Great opportunity to increase sales
◆ Launch new products
◆ Face to face contact - The most persuasive form of selling and building customer relationships
◆ Build brand and gain worldwide exposure
◆ Secure alliance & joint venture with the leading suppliers in the industry
◆ Expand your market share by liaise, conduct business and form strategic partnership with local agents, investors and retailers.
◆ Opportunity to evaluate your products against competitors and understand their product offering.
|Last Update||2016-06-07||Update above information|