The Eastern Indonesia International Solar Power & PV Technology Exhibition 2016
|Start Date||30-Nov-2016||End Date||02-Dec-2016|
|Focus||Photovoltaic||International / National||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time||Times Held Before||2|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time||M2 Cost Small Booth|
An annually business to business international trade exhibition which specialized in PV Production, PV Cell/ Solar, PV Raw Material, PV Project & System and Solar Product.
An annual gathering and market place for international manufacturers & suppliers to showcase their latest product, equipment, tools and technology in Solar Power and PV Technology to targeted maintenance professional audiences from across Asia and other countries.
Ⅱ. Exhibition Scope:
● PV production equipment.
● Solar panels/ modules production equipment.
● Film version of the battery production equipment.
● Production technology and research equipment.
● Related PV components (batteries, chargers. controllers, converters, recorder,inverter, monitor, support systems, tracking systems, solar cables).
● PV raw material (silicon material, silicon ingots/ silicon block, glass packaging, packaging film and other raw materials).
● PV project and system (photovoltaic systems Integration, solar air-conditioning systems, rural photovoltaic power generation system, solar testing and control system, solar heating systems project, solar and photovoltaic project management and process control software, as well as Its program system).
● Solar products (solar street lamp, lawn lamp, yard lamp, beacon lights, agricultural insecticide lamps, chargers, lights, traffic warning lights and other solar information display screen).
Ⅲ. Visitor Profile:
◆ Governmental sectors/ Professional Bodies
Related Government Departments and Agencies, Solar Energy NGOs, Solar Building NGOs, Industry-related Associations and Alliances.
◆ Scientific Sectors
Solar Energy and Solar Building Research Institutes, Universities.
◆ Manufacturing Sectors
BIPV and Solar Thermal Products Corporations. Solar Modules Companies. Components for system operations. Measurement and control technologies.
◆ Trading Sectors
Importers and Exporters, Distrabutors, Retailers, Resellers and Installers.
◆ Building Sectors
House/ Plant, Real Estate Investment Firms, Architects, Building Designers and Building Decorators, Building Construction Companies, Building Engineering Companies, Building Project Management Companies and Agencies.
Financing and Investing Corporations, Investment Banks, Investment Consultancies, Law Firms, Media.
Ⅳ. Why Exhibit:
★ Chance to network with other industry player.
★ Great opportunites to increase sales.
★ Lauch new products.
★ Face to face contact - The most persuasive form of selling & of building customer relationships.
★ Build brand and gain worldwide exposure.
★ Secure alliance & joint ventures with the leading suppliers in the industry.
★ Expand your market share by liaise, conduct business & form strategic partnership with local agents, investors and retailers.
★ Opportunity to evaluate your products against competitors and also understand their products offering.
|Last Update||2016-05-23||Update above information|