Electric, Power & Renewable Energy Malaysia 2017
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||
|Start Date||15-Mar-2017||End Date||17-Mar-2017|
|Focus||Renewable Energy||International / National||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time||Times Held Before||NEW|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time||M2 Cost Small Booth|
EPRE 2017 is organised by Malaysia's leading exhibition organiser - Malaysian Exhibition Services Sdn Bhd (MES), and marketed worldwide by Singapore based International Expo Management Pte Ltd and London based Overseas Exhibition Services Ltd. These companies are all members of Allworld Exhibitions Alliance of exhibition organisers, managers and consultants.
Allworld Exhibitions members have been organising trade shows for over 30 years and currently organise over 150 trade exhibitions biennially. These include Asian Elenex (Hong Kong), Elenex Vietnam, Power Mongolia and Electric Power & Renewable Energy (Myanmar).
Ⅱ. Exhibition Scope:
● Building Services & Technology
● Cables & Busbars
● Connectors/ Switches
● Control System/ LED signal/ Display Screen
● Electrical & Electronic Accessories
● Electrical Installation Equipment
● Electronic Video Screen
● Energy Conservation/ Renewable Technology
● Energy Efficient Technology & Equipment
● Fire Protection Equipment & Materials
● LED Display Products/ Module
● Lighting, Lighting Systems & Controls
● M&E Engineering Solutions
● Maintenance/ Repair Equipment
● Operating Systems
● Outdoor LED and Neon Lighting Technology
● Power Generation Equipment & Services
● Process Control Technology
● Safety & Security Equipment
● Test & Measurement
● Transmission & Distribution
● Wind Power
● Wires/ Ducting Systems
Ⅲ. Why Exhibit:
★ Reputation – South East Asia's Flagship Event For Power generation, transmission and renewable technologies.
★ High Level Conference – Attend a series of high level seminars organised by renowned organisations.
★ A Truly International Event – Exhibitors from more than 40 nations and international group pavilions are expected to participate.
★ Full Support from the Ministry of Energy, Green Technology & Water.
|Last Update||2016-07-27||Update above information|