Mexican Energy Leaders
|Location||Mexico City, Mexico||
|Start Date||07-Sep-2016||End Date||08-Sep-2016|
|Focus||Renewable Energy||International / National||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time||28||Times Held Before||3|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time||M2 Cost Small Booth|
Over the past 3 years Mexican Energy Leaders has become the major meeting for both Mexican and international renewable energy experts and one of the preferred networking occassions. The event plays host to project developers, construction and technology companies, energy utilities, governmental and scientific institutions, engineering consultings, inverstors and energy lawyers representing renewable energy companies from Mexico, US, Canada, Chile, Germany, UK, China, India, Brazil and other markets who meet to discuss the new opportunities opened after major reforms on energy.
We are proud to say that over 60% of the conference participants attends the conference year on year, including strong terms from SENER, CRE, SEMARNAT, SENER, CFE, Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público and representatives of the governments of the following states: Tamaulipas, Yucatán, Oaxaca, Sonora, Baja California, Baja California Sur, Zacatecas, Estado de México EDOMEX and Nuevo León.
This year the event will offer even larger expo space and more networking time and include companies representing biomass and waste management sectors. Experts on energy generation, transmission, distribution, asset optimisation, software solutions, climate change, sustainability managers, seasoned risk mitigation experts, hotel chain owners, mining companies, cement industry and many more have been carefully selected and invited to take part in the event.
1. Day 1
● 09:30: Conference registration and welcoming coffee
● 10:00: 10:30 - Organiser welcome address and Business Card Exchange
● 11:30: Exhibition visit and networking time – 30 minutes
● 14:00: Energy innovation – forging the way ahead and opening new opportunities in the Mexican energy market – panel discussion.
● 15:00: Comida/ Lunch
● 16:00: Show me the colour of your money – making renewables attractive to investors.
● 17:00: Organisers’ thank you and end of the day 1
● 20:00: Evening Networking Dinner – separate booking required, limited places available.
2. Day 2
● 09:30: Registro y refrigerios/ Registration desk opened
● 10:00: Gone developing – hands-on experts panel on every-day experiences while developing renewable energy projects in Mexico.
● 11:00: Exhibition area visit – 30 minutes
● 11:30: To hydro or not to hydro – exploring Mexican small and medium hydro potential – panel discussion.
● 12:30: Exhibition area visit – 30 minutes
● 13:00: Renewables 24/7 – is Mexico ready for next generation?
● 14:30: Cocktail reception and Mexican Energy Leaders Awards ceremony
|Last Update||2015-10-20||Update above information|