International Trade Fair on Renewable & Sustainable Energy Technology
|Start Date||05-Dec-2016||End Date||07-Dec-2016|
|Focus||Renewable Energy||International / National||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time||Times Held Before||NEW|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time||M2 Cost Small Booth||€313|
RENERGEX OMAN is intended to bring together businesses, sustainable energy industry trade associations, government agencies, and energy policy research organizations to showcase the status and near-term potential of the cross-section of renewable energy (bio fuels/biomass, geothermal, solar, water, wind) and energy efficiency technologies. The exhibition provides an ideal platform for key decision makers within the industry, to exchange knowledge and expertise in providing solutions to tackle the emerging challenges faced by Sultanate of Oman as well as offering business opportunities in promoting positive developments in the sector.
Ⅱ. Why Attend:
● Ideal platform to utilize the huge opportunity for the leaders in renewable energy business across the globe due to the massive investments made by the government of Sultanate of Oman for the enhancement of the utilities sector.
● The event provides the perfect opportunity to meet face to face with potential clients and promote your business by presenting your latest technologies
● Connect with the largest gathering of decision makers, government decision-makers, business leaders, investors and key trade buyers in Oman
● A cost-effective medium that provides the perfect brand exposure to the people and organizations that matter within the industry
● Ideal place to network with business leaders, suppliers and buyers to discuss ideas and industry issues.
● Ideal place to generate real time market feedback on new or existing products or services.
● Position your brand as a key player in the field
● New business opportunities for multinational companies to engage with strategic partners and other Stakeholders
● Share best practices and expertise with national and multinational exhibitors.
● Benefit from Sponsorship packages for media and marketing
● Build on opportunities in Sultanate of Oman, the region’s 2nd largest country
● Opportunity to share expertise in specialized seminars
● Five Industry specific trade fairs integrate the core areas of the most sought after industrial technologies in Oman under one roof, giving access to new customers across the industry gamut.
Ⅲ. Exhibition Scope:
● Solar Energy
● Wind Energy
● Wind Energy
● Geothermal Energy
● Energy Efficiency
● Bio Energy
|Last Update||2015-12-25||Update above information|