POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2014
|Location:||New Delhi, India||
|Start Date:||05-May-2014||End Date:||07-May-2014|
|Focus:||Renewable Energy||International / National:||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time:||Times Held Before:|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time:||M2 Cost Small Booth:||€460|
POWER-GEN India & Central Asia is the region's premier conference and exhibition for the power industry.
A landmark event in the Indian power sector, POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2014 will return to New Delhi, India’s power hub, where the event was last held in 2012.
The event will take place from 5-7 May 2014 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, the largest venue of its kind in New Delhi. This high-level conference and exhibition is excited to present for the first time DistribuTECH India as a new co-located event along with Renewable Energy World India and HydroVision India ensuring complete coverage of the power sector from generation to transmission & distribution.
Under the theme, Powering India's Growth, the event brings together decision makers and influencers as well as technical experts and professionals from leading companies involved in the power generation, transmission and distribution within India and around the world.
With a history of attracting over 7,000 attendees from over 40 countries around the globe, POWER-GEN India & Central Asia along with co-located events Renewable Energy World India and HydroVision India, has developed a world-wide reputation for being the leading industry event to address India’s major power challenges.
Ⅱ. Conference Topics:
● Conventional Power
● Efficiency and the Environment
● Power Grid
● Policy and Regulation
Ⅲ. Who Will Attend:
● Electric Utilities
● Consulting Firms
● Financial Firms
● Government Local/State/Federal
● Construction & Maintenance Contractors
● Energy Suppliers
● Independent Power Producers
● Original Equipment Manufacturers
● Energy Consultants
● Plant Designers
● Project Developers
● Research and Development Organizations
● Human Resource Managers and Recruiters
● Equipment Inspection and Repair Specialists
● Operations & Maintenance Service Providers
● And others
Ⅳ. Why Attend:
● Speak face-to-face with leading technological experts
● Source new products and suppliers
● See first-hand the very latest power products and technologies
● Keep up-to-date with industry developments
● Establish or Increase your company's presence in the power market which is experiencing phenomenal growth
|Last Update:||2013-06-27||Update above information|