Renewable Energy World India 2014
|Location:||New Delhi, India||
|Start Date:||05-May-2014||End Date:||07-May-2014|
|Focus:||Renewable Energy||International / National:||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time:||Times Held Before:||4|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time:||M2 Cost Small Booth:||€460|
Renewable Energy World India is the region's premier conference and exhibition for the power industry.
A landmark event in the Indian power sector, Renewable Energy World India will return to New Delhi, India’s power hub, where the event was last held in 2012.
The event will take place from 5-7 May 2014 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, the largest venue of its kind in New Delhi. This high-level conference and exhibition is excited to present for the first time DistribuTECH India as a new co-located event along with HydroVision India and POWER-GEN India and Central Asia ensuring complete coverage of the power sector from generation to transmission & distribution.
Under the theme, Powering India's Growth, the event brings together decision makers and influencers as well as technical experts and professionals from leading companies involved in the power generation, transmission and distribution within India and around the world.
With a history of attracting over 7,000 attendees from over 40 countries around the globe, Renewable Energy World India along with co-located events HydroVision India and POWER-GEN India and Central Asia, has developed a world-wide reputation for being the leading industry event to address India’s major power challenges.
Ⅱ. Who Will Attend:
● Electric Utilities
● Consulting Firms
● Financial Firms
● Government Local/State/Federal
● Construction & Maintenance Contractors
● Renewable Energy Suppliers
● Independent Power Producers
● Original Equipment Manufacturers
● Renewable Energy Consultants
● Renewable Plant Designers
● Renewable Project Developers
● Research and Development Organizations
● Human Resource Managers and Recruiters
● Equipment Inspection and Repair Specialists
● Operations & Maintenance Service Providers
● And others
Ⅲ. Why Exhibit:
● Launch new product launches and unveilings
● Showcase cutting edge equipment and technologies
● Reach one of the fastest growing regions with surging demands for power
● Network with the industry's most influential industry players.
Ⅳ. Why Visit:
● Speak face-to-face with leading technological experts
● Source new products and suppliers
● See first-hand the very latest power products and technologies
● Keep up-to-date with industry developments
● Establish or increase your company's presence in the power market which is experiencing phenomenal growth
|Last Update:||2013-06-27||Update above information|