Laser World of Photonics India 2013
|Start Date:||12-Nov-2013||End Date:||14-Nov-2013|
|Focus:||Photovoltaic||International / National:||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time:||128||Times Held Before:||1|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time:||2,688||M2 Cost Small Booth:||€190|
The first edition of LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA played host to 127 exhibitors and 2,688 trade visitors. International pavilions along with a seminar on laser basics and applications made it possible to raise new opportunities and ideas for this rapidly growing market.
The trade fair was not just a platform to meet the key decision makers and the who’s who of the industry. It was a forum where the laser and photonics industry, associations and scientific experts gathered to exchange their ideas and shared their visions.
We are pleased to present and to warmly invite you to the next edition of LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA. It will take place at the Bombay Exhibition Centre (BEC), Mumbai, from November 12 to 14, 2013. Parallely, Messe München International will also host Intersolar India and analytica Anacon India during the same period at the same venue.
Ⅱ. Exhibition Scope:
● The Entire Range of Potonics in an International Setting
● Lasers and Optoelectrics
● Manufacturing Technology for Optics
● Sensors, Test and Measurement
● Systems by Application Sectors
● Laser Systems for Production Engineering
● Optical Measurement Systems
● Optical Information and Communication
● Biophotonics and Medical Engineering
● Illumination and Energy
② Photovoltaics and renewable energy
Ⅲ. Why Attend?
● Mumbai is the most important cluster region for photonics in India.
● World of Photonics, MMI’s worldwide network of photonics trade fairs, demonstrates our outstanding know how for photonics trade fairs.
● We keep good contact to all key players in the photonics industry.
● Our local subsidiary MMI India has broad experience in international trade fairs and good contacts to associations, institutions and media.
● We guarantee international standards.
|Last Update:||2012-11-21||Update above information|