Laser World of Photonics 2015
|Start Date||22-Jun-2015||End Date||25-Jun-2015|
|Focus||Photovoltaic||International / National||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time||Times Held Before||3|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time||M2 Cost Small Booth|
LASER World of PHOTONICS, the International Trade Fair for the Laser and Photonics Industry, has been held in Munich since 1973. It does a perfect job of combining technology with industrial application sectors for the widest variety of industries and uses.
International trade fair for the photonics industry every two years, key players and decision-makers come to Munich to meet at the industry’s most important marketplace, LASER World of PHOTONICS. The fair gives participants from more than 70 countries a complete overview of all topics that pertain to optical technologies on 42,000 square meters of exhibition space.
Synergy between research and industry an extensive program of related events, current focus topics and the World of Photonics Congress – the leading European scientific congress (in the Top 3 worldwide) that is held in conjunction with the fair – create a unique combination of research, innovative technology and industrial application sectors.
Ⅱ. Why Exhibit:
● The audience we address is incomparable
Experts from universities and institutions, target customers from different industries and group buyers show us the market’s needs, the latest research results and countless business opportunities. Visitors come from industry sectors ranging from automotive, to telecommunications, from medical to diamond, as well as from research institutes.
● High service and international standards
As organizer of the world's leading trade shows for photonics, we built up a network of international trade fairs and global partnerships with the most important trade associations and media outlets.
● High quality accompanying program
With the help of Industry Associations and industry leaders, the exhibition is a platform where users, engineers and researchers can exchange their ideas, share their visions, demonstrate their innovative spirit and communicate their practices and applications.
● Attractive synergies for visitors
This year, LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA is co-located with India’s number one electronics hardware trade fairs, electronica India and productronica India. This creates attractive synergies and added value for visitors. It provides the opportunity to gain insight into the latest technologies and applications in the complete range of electronics and to meet international experts.
Ⅲ. Exhibition Scope:
● Lasers and Optoelectrics
● Manufacturing Technology for Optics And Optical Measurement Systems
● Sensors, Test and Measurement
● Laser Systems for Production Engineering
● Optical Measurement Systems
● Optical Information and Communication
● Biophotonics and Medical Engineering
● Illumination and Energy
- New manufacturing techniques in photovoltaics, e.g. battery manufacturing, energy-saving lighting concepts and the use of renewable energy sources, and increased energy efficiency are technological achievements that help to master the global challenges of generating and storing energy and protecting the environment.
Ⅳ. Conference Program:
● Symposium on Laser Material Processing: "Advances in Light Matter Interaction — From Ultra-high Power to Ultrafast to Ultrasmall"
● Organizer - OSA
● Attendance - 126 trade audiences
● Seminar on Laser Applications: "Opportunities and Challenges"
● Session I: Optical Communication Status, Market and Future
● Session II: Biophotonics: Applications and Market
● Session III: Other Application Segments using Lasers
● Co-organizer - OSI
● Attendance - 140 trade audiences
|Last Update||2015-06-19||Update above information|