Laser World of Photonics India 2014
|Start Date||23-Sep-2014||End Date||25-Sep-2014|
|Focus||Photovoltaic||International / National||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time||118||Times Held Before||2|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time||3,644||M2 Cost Small Booth|
From November 12 to 14, 2013 the second edition of LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA successfully took place at the Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC) in Mumbai.
The next edition of LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA will take place from September 23-25, 2014 at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre in Bangalore. Parallely, Messe München International will host electronica India and productronica India during the same period at the same venue.
Ⅱ. Why Exhibit:
● The audience we address is incomparable
Experts from universities and institutions, target customers from different industries and group buyers show us the market’s needs, the latest research results and countless business opportunities. Visitors come from industry sectors ranging from automotive, to telecommunications, from medical to diamond, as well as from research institutes.
● High service and international standards
As organizer of the world's leading trade shows for photonics, we built up a network of international trade fairs and global partnerships with the most important trade associations and media outlets.
● High quality accompanying program
With the help of Industry Associations and industry leaders, the exhibition is a platform where users, engineers and researchers can exchange their ideas, share their visions, demonstrate their innovative spirit and communicate their practices and applications.
● Attractive synergies for visitors
This year, LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA is co-located with India’s number one electronics hardware trade fairs, electronica India and productronica India. This creates attractive synergies and added value for visitors. It provides the opportunity to gain insight into the latest technologies and applications in the complete range of electronics and to meet international experts.
Ⅲ. Exhibition Scope:
● Lasers and Optoelectrics
● Manufacturing Technology for Optics And Optical Measurement Systems
● Sensors, Test and Measurement
● Laser Systems for Production Engineering
● Optical Measurement Systems
● Optical Information and Communication
● Biophotonics and Medical Engineering
● Illumination and Energy
- New manufacturing techniques in photovoltaics, e.g. battery manufacturing, energy-saving lighting concepts and the use of renewable energy sources, and increased energy efficiency are technological achievements that help to master the global challenges of generating and storing energy and protecting the environment.
Ⅳ. Conference Program:
● Symposium on Laser Material Processing: "Advances in Light Matter Interaction — From Ultra-high Power to Ultrafast to Ultrasmall"
● Organizer - OSA
● Attendance - 126 trade audiences
● Seminar on Laser Applications: "Opportunities and Challenges"
● Session I: Optical Communication Status, Market and Future
● Session II: Biophotonics: Applications and Market
● Session III: Other Application Segments using Lasers
● Co-organizer - OSI
● Attendance - 140 trade audiences
|Last Update||2014-05-23||Update above information|