|Location:||Tamil Nadu, India||
|Start Date:||12-Jun-2014||End Date:||14-Jun-2014|
|Focus:||Renewable Energy||International / National:||International|
|Exhibitors Last Time:||200||Times Held Before:||2|
|Exhibition Visitors Last Time:||15,000||M2 Cost Small Booth:||€235|
The Renergy 2014 has been the place to address and discuss the fundamental challenges of the renewable energy industry and to illustrate the best innovative technological solutions available to overcome them. Regarded as India’s number 1 Renewable Energy Event for the industry, the event brings together decision makers and influencers as well as technical experts and professionals from leading companies involved in the renewable energy generation, transmission and distribution within India and around the world.
The 3 days of international expo comprehensively covers Solar, Waste to Energy, Wind Energy, Bio-mass Energy, Energy Efficiency, Green Buildings and Green Mobility.
A host of leading international and domestic trade association and media have extended their support for the success of the event.
The rich B4B exhibitor profile provides opportunity for all industry players to network on a common platform, identify potential clients and learn about market trends and challenges.
Ⅱ. Why Exhibit:
● Get the chance to shake hands with industry experts and influential decision makers
● Showcase your products, brand and activities in an exciting setting focused on the latest innovations and market trends
● Make new contacts whilst updating and developing existing relationships face to face with your clients and partners
● Exploit a great marketing tool and our promotional solutions to create interest and business opportunities before, during and after the event
● By participating as an exhibitor you will have the opportunity to address an audience of industry professionals and scientists, dealing directly with individuals which can help elevate your organization to new heights and make an impact on future markets in these complex economical times.
Ⅲ. Visitor Profile:
● Advocacy Groups
● Associations and Industry leaders
● Building Owners
● Clean-Tech specialists
● Code Officials
● Construction & Rigging Companies
● Component Manufacturers
● End users
● Environmental Groups
● Equipment Manufacturers
● Venture Capitalists, financial institutions etc.
● Governments and High level decision makers
● Green Power Providers
● Insurance Firms
● International organizations
● Law Firms
● Nonprofit Organizations
● Non-Governmental Organizations
● Policy level thinkers
● Project Developers
● R & D institutions
● Technology developers
● Trade associations
● Utility providers
|Last Update:||2014-03-20||Update above information|