Suitable for 50Hz grid, could be used in Asia, Africa and Europe.
• Max. Efficiency at 97.5%
• Efficient PWM algorithm, low consumption on switch
• Redundant power solution of dual power improving system reliablility
• -30℃～＋55℃ continuously operating at rated power
• Continuously and stably working in high altitude environment
• Auxiliary heater (Optional)
• LVRT (Zero-voltage Ride-through
• Active power continuously adjustable (0～100%)
• Reactive power control with power factor from 0.9 lagging to 0.9 leading
• Give reactive power compensation to the grid at night according to directive
Enel-GUIDA, TÜV, CGC certification, compliance with BDEW
Sungrow Power Supply Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise engaged in development of power supply equipment for renewable energy especially solar PV and wind power, the company’s products range from grid-connected PV inverter, wind power converter to distributed power supply, and also provides development, construction and operation management of renewable energy generating system.
Founded in 1997 by Mr. Renxian Cao, Sungrow has become one of the leading manufacturers in the world PV inverter industry. All around the world, we have more than 1000 employees of which over 30% are R&D engineers, and representative offices and branch companies in France, Italy, Germany, Canada, Australia and other countries.
Identified as one of The Most Famous Trademarks in China, Sungrow was officially listed (sym:300274) on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in November 2011, and listed Top 9 of The Most Potential Chinese Public Companies by Forbes in 2012.
According to a report of IMS research, Sungrow ranked the 5th largest PV inverter manufacturer in the world in 2011 by shippment. And with over 2500MW installation capacity globally, of which 450MW is installed in Europe, Australia and North America, Sungrow is the largest PV inverter manufacturer of Asia, and commented as "Chinese Sturdiness" by Photon Magazine.
Engaged in the renewable energy industry, Sungrow will keep on developing more efficient and cost-effective solution to bring green electricity to our life.