• Special ‘OS’ technology - 'OS' Manufacturing Technology enables CONSERV to be produced without induced stresses allowing it to exhibit Ultra Low Thermal shrinkage.
• CONSERV, with nearly ZERO shrinkage, results in advantages including net material saving (the EVA sheet can be cut to the exact size of the glass), no cell mis-alignment/better aesthetics and shorter cycle time at lamination stage compared to most market Encapsulants
• CONSERV has matt finish surface on the inside and a specially embossed surface on the outside of the roll.
• The specially embossed design of CONSERV prevents inter-blockage of the layers resulting in its transportation and storage without masking film. Special embossing also facilitates sheet handling at the stage of sandwich making and air evacuation at the curing stage of the lamination process.
• Uniquely formulated ‘CONSERV’ offers a wide choice for module makers - from low melting to medium temperature melting Encapsulants
• Subject to the optical transmittance value of the glass used in the module, CONSERV’s exceptionally high Luminous Transmittance results in higher energy output.
CONSERV EVA Encapsulant range:
• CONSERV A 360 -14 FC: Fast Cure & low temp melting
• CONSERV B 360 -14 FC: Fast Cure & medium temp melting
• CONSERV A 300 -10 UC / CONSERV B 360 -10 UC: Ultra-Fast Cure & medium temp melting
• CONSERV P 360 -14 FC: Fast Cure & PID resistant
APPROVALS: ‘CONSERV360-14FC’ - Verification/Certification:
• Performance for up to 2250 Hrs. of Damp Heat Test (DHT) by TUV Rheinland, Germany
• UL Certification - UL 94, UL 746A &UL 746B, Certificate no 20121121 – E353124
• RoHS by TUV Rheinland
PRESERV Backsheet Range:
• Single source for: EVA Encapsulant | Backsheet | Busbar Insulation Material
• State-of-the-art European manufacturing technology
• Proven Raw Materials
• In-house PV R&D centre
• RoHS, UL & TUV certified products
• Worldwide Sales network and warehousing facility
RenewSys India Pvt Ltd had started ramping 100MW highly automated multicrystalline solar cell line at its Hyderabad facility. Solsol GmbH had helped in the commissioning of the line.