SEIA's Finance and Tax Seminar is the preeminent solar industry conference dedicated exclusively to finance and tax issues facing the solar industry today. Attendees will learn from attorneys, developers, and financiers who are doing deals right now. Dedicated networking sessions allow professionals to make valuable new contacts and strengthen relationships. Thought leaders will put the latest industry trends in context and provide unique perspectives to help you stay ahead of the curve.
Learn from the experts and walk away with the information that will get your project across the finish line and grow your business.
Ⅱ. Who Should Attend:
● Longtime solar professionals looking to strengthen relationships in the industry
● Experienced tax credit investors looking for opportunities in solar energy
● New developers establishing their presence in the market
● Younger industry professionals who want to expand their industry knowledge and build their list of contacts
Ⅲ. Who Will You Meet:
● Financial institutions making investments in solar today
● Attorneys experienced in addressing financing challenges
● Industry leaders offering lessons learned from developers
Ⅳ. Conference Topics:
◆ Financing and Tax Challenges with Solar Plus Storage Projects
◆ Current Financing and Tax Developments
◆ PACE and State Support Programs