Under the high patronage of Mr Abdelaziz Bouteflika, President of the Republic, the 6th ERA fair for renewable energies, clean energy and sustainable development, ERA 2015, organized by Myriade Communication, will be held in October from Monday 26 to Wednesday 28, 2015, at the Oran Convention Center. ERA 2015, whose generic theme is “renewable industry, diversification factor of the national economy" is a part of the planned energy diversity that would permeate multiple programs launched by Algeria.
ERA 2015 continues to support the national program for development of renewable energy and energy efficiency. Since 2014 edition, ERA exhibition deals even with other sectors related to the protection of the environment, primarily those that have a direct relation with the current national concerns like: waste management and its energy recovery section, and water resources management , in the two complementary angles: saving of the resources and its relationship to energy. In the same spirit, ERA exhibition gives importance to green technologies, industrial cleanup and the construction of new cities that respect the environmental requirements.
ERA 2015, as in previous editions, will organize, during three days, a series of conferences with communications which will be presented by Algerian and international professional, specialists, experts and researchers.
Ⅱ. Conference Topics:
1. Renewable Energies:
● Presentation of novelty in the renewable energy development program of 2015-2030
● Prompting Investment in the renewable energy industry
● Buyback tariffs for electricity from renewable sources
● Realized projects in Algeria as part of the renewable energy program (1st phase of the 2011-2015 program)
● Projects launched for the 2015-2020 phase
● Industry in the field of renewable energies in Algeria
● Research and formation
● Foreign partnership
2. Applied Sectors:
● Agriculture and rural development
● Water resources
● Public lighting
3. Aspects of the sustainable development related to energy
● Energy recovery in waste management and waste water
● Energy efficiency in the residential sector
● Energy efficiency in the economic sector