The U.S. installed 1,665MW of solar PV in the first quarter 2016, increasing 24% over the previous year, bringing the cumulative number of U.S. solar installations now on-line to 27.5GW according to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA).
The sharpest rise has and will continue to come from the utility sector, but there will also be stronger growth in the commercial and residential markets. By the end of 2016, the US is forecast to have 41GW of PV capacity online. At the end of 2016, the 30% federal ITC is scheduled to step down to 10% for utility, commercial, and third- party-owned residential PV, and expire altogether for residential PV customers, hence the gold rush now.
Ⅱ. Why Attend:
● Upscale your PV Portfolio: get ahead of the curve when you gain critical insights from owners that have already made the leap from small to medium large utility scale projects
● Avoid inverter meltdown: with 101 reasons for failure, questions over quality, warranty claims, self-service resources and more take advantage of unique insights and exclusive discussions as major O&M specialist, innovators and asset manager reveal key insights you need to succeed
● Take control of data: learn to integrate, structure and manage real time data so that it works for you and creates positive impact right across your portfolio
● Cut curtailments: examine use cases & configurations for energy storage deployments alongside commercial & utility scale PV, explore revenue streams and finalize your plans to integrate storage technology
● Innovate to optimize labor: discover where & why owners have automated even more plant operations and revamped working environments to meet the highest safety standards