Grid parity is the key to the sustainable development of photovoltaic (PV) industry, improving PV scale and technological innovation and application can reduce PV cost. Passivated emitter and rear cell (PERC) technology is the most cost-effective way to improve the efficiency of c-Si solar cells in recent years, it has high compatibility with conventional solar cell production line, can effectively enhance the mono-Si and multi-Si cell conversion efficiency with lower production line investment. And the pursuit of high efficiency modules of the market can further enhance the competitiveness of PERC cells.
3rd PERC Solar Cell Technology and Market Conference 2017 to be held on June 6-7 in Changzhou, Jiangsu.More than 150 companies from the industrial chain of upstream and downstream with more than 200 delegates will gather in the upcoming event, to share the update and jointly discuss the future development of PERC industry in China.
Ⅱ. Conference Topics:
● Global and China PV industry outlook and PERC prospect
● PERC technology R&D and production line optimization
● PERC module power generation application——maintenance cost and return on investment
● Mono-Si & multi-Si PERC cell competitiveness analysis
● LID mechanism and solutions for PERC cell
● Improvement and localization of passivation process equipment
● Laser opening technologies for PERC dielectric layer
● Solar cell pastes and metallization technology for PERC cell
● PERC cell efficiency promotion and cost reduction paths
● Experience of upgrading the conventional solar cell production line to PERC
● PERC cell capacity expansion & market share outlook