Recognising the burgeoning global energy storage market, we have expanded the scope of this conference to cover deployment opportunities in the energy storage industry as well as attracting the financiers and developers for solar.
The event will cover regional investment strategy, the private PPAs marketplace, structuring bi-lateral agreements in pre-FiT countries, the energy storage business case and how to attract finance to island microgrid solutions.
If your business is involved in solar or energy storage in the Asia-Pacific region, this is an unmissable event. You will be able to meet with developers with active pipelines, local and international banks, multilaterals, utilities and grid operators & equity investors.
Solar Finance & Storage Asia will host interactive round tables covering opportunities in: Japan, Thailand, Myanmar, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore.
Ⅱ. Conference Agenda:
Day 1: 4th July
● Depth of the Asian market: building up your regional strategy
● Equity perspective
● Debt: between local and international banks
● Multilateral involvement
● PPA providers
● Private PPAs market
● Country focus presentations and round table discussions: Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand
Day 2: 5th July
● Singapore: smart energy marketplace
● Philippines: energy storage case study
● Australia: renewables developer's perspective
● Australia large scale energy storage
● How do we attract finance into the mini grid sector
● Islands off grid market
● Country focus presentations and round table discussions: Australia: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Japan, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam