PV ModuleTech is a two-day conference that brings together all the critical issues regarding the manufacturing of solar PV modules, focusing specifically on real-world technologies and supply to the end-market.
Similar to PV-Tech and Solar Media Ltd.’s ground-breaking PV CellTech conference, PV ModuleTech will become the benchmark for quality in module equipment, materials, production, specifications, testing, certification and warranty.
Attend the event to hear from the leading module suppliers, equipment manufacturers and material suppliers. Presentations will be technology-focused, providing real-world data to support findings and trends shown.
PV ModuleTech will help industry players to finally get to the bottom of who is supplying the best PV modules to the different segments and geographies where PV is dominant today, with real data to back up the claims: and explanations of why equipment, materials, testing and certification is pivotal to being a global module market-leader in the solar PV industry.
● Manufacturing trends in GW-level module production, including production equipment, traceability, and performance levels
● Module trends for 60/72-cell designs, power levels, pricing and reliability
● Module architectures including the supply of backsheets and encapsulants, bifacial and glass/glass designs
● Techniques and roadmaps to minimize cell-to-module losses
● Requirements for optimized PV modules across different market segments (rooftop and utility scale), and geographic regions/climates
● Cost-reduction measures and maximizing module profit margins
● Testing and inspection, and the impact of PID and LID
● In-house or contract OEM module supply, third-party cell supply issues
● Module assembly bottlenecks
● Turn-key production line availability, and new process tools for enhanced productivity
● Moving from multi busbar to grid-based solutions
● Quality and assurance, including certification requirements