The19th Annual Energy, Utility & Environment Conference & Expo, is USA’s largest professional networking & educational event of its kind, held Feb 3-5, 2016, at the San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California.
The first EUEC conference was held in 1995 in Tempe, Arizona. Later moved annually to Tucson and Phoenix until 1994. EUEC 2015 was held for the first time in San Diego, California. EUEC 2017 is also scheduled for February 8 to 10, 2017 in San Diego, California.
EUEC 2016 is now accepting abstracts to speak and make a 20-minute PowerPoint presentation in any of the 10 tracks listed. Exhibiting companies may reserve a booth online or use the reservation form.
Ⅱ. Conference Program:
● Track A: Air Policy & Regulations
● Track B: CEMS & Air Quality
● Track C: Mercury Control
● Track D: Energy Policy & Security
● Track E: Control Technology
● Track F: Renewable Energy
● Track G: Operations & Management
● Track H: CCS & fuel technologies
● Track I: Water & Remediation
● Track J: Transportation & other