The 13th annual POWER-GEN Middle East Conference at a Glance is now available for you to download. Having received more than 130 abstracts, this year’s conference which features three tracks – Strategic Track, Technical Track, Technical/Water Track – is shaping up to be better than ever with as many as 80+ speakers delivering presentations and panel discussions over 19 conference sessions.
This year’s conference will cover critical issues as well as the latest trends, benchmark projects and technological developments for you to start planning your visit to Abu Dhabi in October.
Ⅱ. Why Exhibit:
● Showcase your products and services to the region's most qualified and influential decision-makers.
● Access around 3,000 power professionals in one place at the same time with co-located WaterWorld Middle East over three days
● Check out the competition from other exhibitors
● Lauch out the competition from other exhibitors
● Develop new business leads and contacts with influential buyers
Ⅲ. Why Visit:
◆ See first-hand the very latest power products and technologies
◆ Keep up-to-date with industry developments
◆ Meet face-to-face with leading technological experts
◆ Source new products and suppliers
◆ Expand your company's presence in the power market which is experiencing phenomenal growth