SiliconPV 2018, the 8th International Conference on Silicon Photovoltaics will take place from March 19-21 in Lausanne, Switzerland and will cover the latest trends and results in advanced technologies, materials and concepts for crystalline Si solar cells and modules.
As in the last years, the nPV workshop took place successively to the SiliconPV conference with one overlapping day and a joint conference dinner on Tuesday. A complete overview of all trends, innovations and developments of n-type technology.
Ⅱ. Conference Topics:
● Silicon material and defect engineering
● Wafering technologies
● Junction formation
● Cleaning, etching, surface morphology and associated passivation
● Carrier selective contacts and contact formation
● Advanced light management
● Advanced characterization and simulation
● Process integration and low-cost manufacturing
● Si-based tandem cells, new materials and novel approaches
● Module processing and materials
● Module reliability and production yield
● High and record efficiency devices