EIF 2015 Energy Expo is the biggest energy exhibition of the Middle East. The exhibition is located in the capital, Ankara, which offers numerous advantages. Senior bureaucrats and a large number of major companies gather at this exhibition.
As the second biggest city of Turkey and the heart of Turkish War of Independence, the capital Ankara was planned as a modern city and has been developed in a very short time. The known history of Ankara reveals that the city was first founded by the Celts.
The congress will be held at ATO Congresium ANKARA International Convention & Exhibition Centre between 04 - 06 November 2015. The congress will be attended by academicians, bureaucrats and representatives of non-governmental organizations in addition to officials of many local and foreign energy companies.
Ⅱ. Who Will Attend:
◆ Renewable Energy Systems and Technologies
◆ Wind Power System and Suppliers
◆ Wind Turbine Towers
◆ Electricity Generation System and Suppliers
◆ Hydroelectric Power Plants
◆ Geothermal Energy
◆ Biogas Energy Generation Plants and Suppliers
◆ Unlicensed Electricity
◆ Solar Power System and Suppliers
◆ Oil and Natural Gas Exploration & Production Systems and Suppliers
◆ Oil and Natural Gas Drilling and Workover
◆ Energy System Software and Technology Companies
◆ Energy Storage System Manufacturers
◆ Thermal Power Plants
◆ Nuclear Power Plants
◆ Coal Power Technologies and Thermal Power Plants
◆ Energy Project Financing Institutions and Banks
◆ Energy Efficiency Consultancy and Project Companies
◆ Energy Power Systems
◆ Energy Efficiency Systems
◆ Companies providing Maintenance, Repair and Service at Power Plants
Ⅲ. Why Visit:
● You can follow on the spot new developments and technologies in the Energy Sector
● You can discover new efficient solutions for costs in the current processes, and contact foreign companies attending the exhibition from all around the world as well as Leading Domestic Companies in the Energy Sector
● You can expand your business potential and can acquire new merger opportunities
● You can discover new investment opportunities.
● You can get into contact with domestic and foreign Ministries for development of new projects and find new investors and sponsors for your projects