10th International EIF Energy Congress and Exhibition will be held between the dates of November, 08-09-10, 2017 at ATO Congresium Convention and Exhibiton Halls, Ankara Turkey. During the event, we will arrange B2B Meetings and our aim will be to meet all domestic investors and exhibitors within international trade delegates.
EIF 2017 within the B2B Meetings are continental technology SME-style enterprise “project scope” section of the specified, and then be done with the Middle East and North Africa on issues of technology transfer, covering the countries of the region based on solar and wind energy investors and project developer companies working on clean energy firms to meet with the energy players of OSTIM Energy Cluster’s 20 companies.
The main topics of technology transfer will be solar panel production technology, energy storage systems and cleantech energy.
Ⅱ. Who Will Attend:
◆ Renewable Energy Systems and Technologies
◆ Wind Power System and Suppliers
◆ Wind Turbine Towers
◆ Electricity Generation System and Suppliers
◆ Hydroelectric Power Plants
◆ Geothermal Energy
◆ Biogas Energy Generation Plants and Suppliers
◆ Unlicensed Electricity
◆ Solar Power System and Suppliers
◆ Oil and Natural Gas Exploration & Production Systems and Suppliers
◆ Oil and Natural Gas Drilling and Workover
◆ Energy System Software and Technology Companies
◆ Energy Storage System Manufacturers
◆ Thermal Power Plants
◆ Nuclear Power Plants
◆ Coal Power Technologies and Thermal Power Plants
◆ Energy Project Financing Institutions and Banks
◆ Energy Efficiency Consultancy and Project Companies
◆ Energy Power Systems
◆ Energy Efficiency Systems
◆ Companies providing Maintenance, Repair and Service at Power Plants
Ⅲ. Why Visit:
● You can follow on the spot new developments and technologies in the Energy Sector
● You can discover new efficient solutions for costs in the current processes, and contact foreign companies attending the exhibition from all around the world as well as Leading Domestic Companies in the Energy Sector
● You can expand your business potential and can acquire new merger opportunities
● You can discover new investment opportunities.
● You can get into contact with domestic and foreign Ministries for development of new projects and find new investors and sponsors for your projects