As the world’s renewable energy industry continues to rapidly grow, we are proud to present the ideal gateway of solar business in the region, on 23 - 25 October 2018 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. The exhibition will cover over 14,000 sqm welcoming key industry leaders, governments, manufacturers, suppliers, traders, contractors and partners from across the globe.
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is organising the second Dubai Solar Show, the region's largest renewable and sustainable technology event. It will highlight the latest innovations in the solar and sustainable energy field by offering a unique platform to forge partnerships between public and private sectors to develop innovative solutions.
Dubai Solar Show will be a key platform for the public and private sectors to make deals, build partnerships, review the latest solar-energy technologies, learn about current and future projects in the region and market needs, and explore opportunities to take part in solar- energy projects and programmes.
Dubai Solar Show is dedicated to bringing the latest solar innovations and showcasing the largest solar projects in region providing a unique platform in building partnerships with all government and private sectors in pursuing innovative solutions.
Ⅱ. Exhibitor Profile:
● Cell and Module Manufacturers
● Production Technologies
● Materials and Accessories
● PV Distributors
● Systems Providers
● Energy Management
● System Installers
● IPP Project Developers
● Innovation Solutions
● Engineering Consultancy
● Research & Development Companies
● System Integrators
● Solar Desalination Solutions
● Utilities & Municipalities
● Solar Parks
● Solar Associations
● Solar & Smart Transport
● Sustainable Solution Providers
● Facility Management
● Climate Control Institutions
● Green Concept Companies
● CO2 Emission Control
● ECO Waste Management Companies
● Smart Lifestyle Solutions
● Innovation, Education & Smart Technology Zone
● Green Transport Solutions
● Green Infrastructure Development Solutions
● Sustainable Infrastructures Developers
● Associations and Media
Ⅲ. Why Visit:
● Strategically position your brand as a key player in the fast-developing solar energy industry and reinforce your brand to a highly targeted audience to meet senior-level decision makers.
● Engage and network with government decision-makers, business leaders, investors, project owners and buyers, primarily Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), the organiser of Dubai Solar Show, and the leading force of solar energy in Dubai.
● Find out about current and future solar projects in the region, the latest market trends and policies and regulations set out by government authorities, to become part of Dubai’s future solar projects and programmes.
● Benefit exclusively from participating as sponsors or exhibitors, such as free company and product registration with DEWA, receiving letters of recommendation for exhibit products, exclusive site visit to the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park, product demonstrations and speaking opportunities in conferences and seminars.
● Widen your business opportunities in other Renewable Energy, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Water and Environment industry sectors through Dubai Solar Show’s co-location with WETEX Exhibition and World Green Economy Summit.