CISOLAR-2017 is a unique communication platform for decision-makers and business representatives for the development
of solar energy projects in the region. Over the past 5 years CISOLAR has become the main platform for business communication of the solar energy market players, whose activities are related to the operation and development of the new projects in the region of Eastern Europe and former Soviet Union countries.
CISOLAR- gathers top managers of companies in the energy sector, heads of regional departments of global industrial companies, heads of industry associations and organizations, senior representatives of the authorities in the field of renewable energy, international financial institutions, key international experts in the solar energy industry, key regional and international media enlightening the industry development.
Ⅱ. Conference Topics:
● State policy, present and future of solar energy industry in the region of Eastern Europe and Ukraine.
● What are the prability of investment and financing pecularities of solar energy projects in Eastern Europe and Ukraine.
● Practical experience of successful projects implementing in the countries of Eastern Europe and Ukraine.
● Major trends in the global solar energy market and their impact on the local markets of the region.
● What is the role of solar energy in the future energy balance (energy mix) of Eastern Europe and Ukraine?
● Solar energy as the way to provide independent power supply, as well as in the context of solving energy problems.
● Technological solutions for solar power plants in the field of solar thermal energy for the region.
● The mechanisms of state support and encouraging the development of solar energy industry.
● Development of local production of the components for solar energy facilities as an opportunity to diversify the local industry and economic development of the region.
● The requirement of 'local content' – is it worth to create barriers for the global players in the solar energy market?
● Features of interaction with the operators of solar power with grid companies, problem of connecting object s to the grid.
Ⅲ. Exhibition Scope:
◆ PV Cells & Modules
◆ PV Thin Film
◆ PV Components, Tracking & Mounting Systems
◆ Measurement & Control Technology
◆ PV Building Integrated Solutions (BIPV)
◆ PV Consumer Products
◆ PV Power Plants
2. Solar thermal technology
◆ Solar thermal solutions - ST Manufacturing Equipment, Materials & Components
◆ ST Air Conditioning, Cooling
◆ Solar Thermal Power Plants
3. Autonomous heating using solar thermal technology, hybrid solutions, cogeneration systems
4. Financing the projects in the field of photovoltaics and solar thermal technologies