The Solar Business Festival (SBF) is the leading solar conference and trade show that focuses on Texas market and provides a significant business platform for knowledge sharing, connectivity, marketing, and sales. The event brings together manufacturers & suppliers, distributors, service providers, installers and integrators, energy consumers & prosumers, project developers/EPC contractors, investors and analysts, system integrators, government officials & policy makers, utilities, research institutes, architects, and PV equipment & materials companies. SBF conference segment feature a wide variety of sessions on, microgrids & energy storage, project financing, sustainable buildings, smart grids,solar initiatives & innovations, utility integration, community solar projects, policies, incentives and goals, market growth opportunities, regulatory framework, international solar market opportunities/challenges, sustainable farming, and more.
The 2nd Annual Solar Business Festival will be held in Austin, Texas on Wednesday, November 29 and Thursday, November 30, 2017.
SBF trade show segment is a B2B, B2C, & B2G format in an exhibition hall which focuses on connecting exhibitors with potential clients, business networking, and marketing.SBF 2017 will consist of 8 events under the umbrella of Texas Solar Business Week powered by Solar Business Festival. The 8 events included are Commercial Buildings Energy Forum, Sustainable Homes Forum, Sustainable Agriculture Forum, Energy Storage Forum, Clean Technology Forum, Smart Grid Forum, Texas International Solar Forum, and the Women in Solar Forum. There will also be a Texas Solar Pioneers Awards ceremony designed to celebrate and dinner to honor the movers and shakers in the Texas Solar Industry.
Ⅱ. Conference Agenda:
● 07:45 - 08:45 - Registration/ Badge Pick Up
● 08:00 - 09:00 - Continental Breakfast & Networking
● 08:30 - 09:00 - Arrival of VIP Guests
● 09:00 - 09:05 - Organizer’s Opening Remarks
● 09:05 - 09:10 - Host-City Welcome Address
● 09:10 - 09:15 - Opening High-Level Briefing
● 09:15 - 09:20 - Renewable Energy Leader Insight
● 09:30 - 16:00 - Exhibition Open
● 09:30 - 10:30 - Plenary Panel 1
● 10:30 - 10:40 - Expert Talk – Community Solar
● 10:40 - 10:50 - Solar Market Opportunities
● 10:50 - 11:20 - Coffee and Networking Break
● 11:20 - 12:30 - Plenary Panel 2
● 12:30 - 16:00 - Meet the Solar Experts
● 12:30 - 13:30 - Networking Lunch & Exhibition Viewing
● 13:30 - 16:00 - Deal Rooms Open (Reservation Required)
● 13:30 - 16:00 - Parallel Side Events
● 13:30 - 15:50 - Meet the Solar Experts
● 15:50 - 16:00 - Announcements/ Closing Remarks
● 17:00 - 21:30 - Cocktail Reception