With thousands of off grid projects springing up across the Africa, solar project owners and developers require huge amouts of financing. At Solar + Energy Storage Congress & Expo 2017, we brings together the government, leading utilities, power producers, project developers, investors and solution providers to allow new business opportunities and valuable connections to be made.
Ⅱ. Exhibition Highlights:
● The largest congress that focuses on energy storage market in Africa
● Energy storage system assists utilities to balance power supply and demand
● Off-grid solutions to help with rural electrification
● New technologies of solar and energy storage updating
● Opportunities and challenges for off-grid solar expansion in Africa
● Financing energy storage and micro-grids in Africa
● Regulatory & policy framework to adopt energy storage in Africa
● Renewable Integration flexibility, challenges and solutions
Ⅲ. Press Release:
Africa is among the strongest solar resources in the world, it brings tremendous opportunities to solar and energy storage industry in African developing countries, Solar is also being promoted to replace fuel-based lighting and off-grid electrical needs. The great market potential has encouraged Leader Group to launch Africa Solar + Energy Storage Congress & Expo 2017 to be held in Nairobi, Kenya on June 27-28, 2017. Participants such as Governments, Utilities, Project developers, Investors, Energy storage products manufacturers, Consulting firms, as well as other related sectors are invited to together discuss opportunities, challenges and solutions for solar and energy storage development in African market, especially Kenya, South Africa, Morocco, Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda.