The 4th Australia Solar + Energy Storage 2019 is one of the largest business platforms to anticipate and manage the changes of Australia’s immense solar & energy storage markets, aiming to lay the groundwork for the development and partnership across all industrial peers.
Australia Solar + Energy Storage (AuSES) is entering its 4th year, following the previous successful editions in Perth, Brisbane and Sydney since 2015. As the leading renewable energy event and premier business platforms in Australia, theevent anticipates and manages the updates of Australia's immense renewable energy markets, aiming to expedite the further development, investment and partnership in the sectors of solar, storage and renewables.
Ⅱ. Key Topics:
● Diversification of Electricity Price Mechanisms in Australia
● Women Executives Archive: Global Dynamics in Energy Investment, Development, and What the Future Holds
● Storage’s Role in Integrating Big Solar into Transmission Grid
● Energy Storage Is the Only Cost-effective Solution to Integrate Renewable Farms into Grid Currently without Adequate Capacity
● Project Initiative: Stand-alone Power Stations in Remote Areas
● Powering Large Industrial Consumers with Renewable Sources by PPA
● EPC and System Design’s Importance for Sustainability of Solar PV and Storage Assets
● Maximizing Benefits of Rooftop Solar PV Owners/Consumers with Battery Storage
● Financing Renewable Farms with Community Investment