In order contribute in tackling climate change CEMS-Global USA in association with CEMS Bangladesh is pleased to present the '13th SOLAR Bangladesh 2016 International Expo' ; Concurrently with the renowned 'Power Series of Exhibitions' held in Bangladesh, Indonesia & Sri Lanka. The "13th SOLAR Bangladesh 2016 International Expo", has been Bangladeshs' premier International Exhibition on Solar Photo Voltaic Power Generation & Transmission since 2010; which will bring together specialists engaging in the Photo Voltaic Power Generation Industry bringing leading Manufacturers and Distributors/ Representatives from all over the world in Bangladesh.
In order to promote the use of environment-friendly technology the 13th SOLAR Bangladesh 2016 International Expo will showcase World-class Manufacturers/ Suppliers from around the world from the Photovoltaic Industry. Bangladesh, seen as an emerging country in Solar PV Power Generation has a tremendous scope in the sector with a new policy in place announced by the Government of Bangladesh.
Exhibiting at 13th SOLAR Bangladesh 2016 International Expo will open your doors to the entire Photo Voltaic Power Generation Industry of Bangladesh and an event you cannot afford to miss. Together, we can avert further climate change and be the change we wish to see.
Ⅱ. Exhibition Scope:
1. Production Equipment:
● Ingot/ Block Production Equipment: turnkey systems, casting/ solidification equipment, crucibles equipment, pullers and other related
● Wafer Production Equipment: turnkey systems, cutting equipment, cleaning equipment, inspecting equipment, and other related
● Cell Production Equipment: turnkey systems, etching equipment, cleaning equipment, diffusion equipment, coating/ deposition, screen printers
● Other furnaces, testers & sorters, and other related
● Panel Production Equipment: turnkey systems, testers, glass washing equipment, tabbers/ stringers
● Laminators and other related
● Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment: amorphous silicon cells, CIS/ CIGS, CdTe and DSSC; Production Technical and Research Equipment
2. Solar Materials:
● Solar Cells/ Panels (PV Modules): Companies that manufacture solar cells/ panels (/ modules), including the companies that simply sell or distribute solar cells/ panels (/ modules) and the companies using OEM/ ODM.
● Components: Batteries, Chargers, Controllers, Converters, Data Logger, Inverters, Monitors, Mounting Systems, Trackers, Other -Companies that supply products (apart from solar panels/ modules) required for a functioning grid-connected or off-grid solar power system.
● Solar Products: Lighting Products, Power Systems, Mobile Chargers, Water Pumps, Solar Houseware, Other Solar Products - Companies that manufacture products that use solar products or panels.
● PV Projects and System Integrators: PV system integrators, solar power air conditioner system, rural PV power generation system, solar power measurement and control system, solar power warming system projects, PV projects programs control, engineering control and software system. Category Description: Companies that design and sell complete photovoltaic systems in buildings (panels installed on buildings) or in solar power plants, and companies that install panels/ modules.