The world’s leading trade fair - The Bathroom Experience, Building, Energy, Air-conditioning Technology, Renewable Energies. The ISH provides the world’s biggest showcase for innovative bathroom design, energy efficient heating and air-conditioning technology and renewable energies. See the unique range of products and services for yourself at the next ISH in Frankfurt am Main from 14 to 18 March 2017!
ISH – The World’s Leading Trade Fair for The Bathroom Experience, Building Services, Energy, Air Conditioning Technology and Renewable Energies – is the world’s biggest exhibition for the combination of water and energy. With everything from sustainable sanitation solutions, innovative bathroom design and energy efficient heating technologies combined with renewable energies to environmentally friendly air-conditioning, cooling and ventilation technology, the world’s leading trade fair covers all aspects of future-oriented building solutions in both horizontal and vertical terms.
Over 2,400 exhibitors, including all market leaders from home and abroad, launch their latest products, technologies and solutions onto the world market at ISH. For five days, international trade visitors from the installation trade, retail trade, firms of engineers and architects, housing and property companies, service providers, public authorities and universities meet at Messe Frankfurt’s fully-booked up Exhibition Centre (250,000 m²). The largest group of visitors at ISH is the sanitation, heating and air-conditioning installation trade.
Ⅱ. Exhibition Scope:
1. The Bathroom Experience
● Baths, shower cubicles, bathroom furniture, accessories, ceramic wares, swimming pools, saunas, water treatment
2. Building and energy technology
● Boilers, burners, heaters, flues, heat pumps, solar energy systems, use of rain water, traditional tiled stoves, fireplaces, fittings and components for heating equipment, MSR technology and home automation
3. Efficient systems and renewable energies
● Solar thermal energy, photovoltaics, biomass, heat pumps, wood and pellet burners, solar-energy systems, traditional tile ovens (Swedish ovens)
4. Aircontec: air-conditioning, cooling and ventilation technology
● Installations, equipment, components and systems for: centralised and decentralised ventilation technology, air-conditioning units, split, multi-split, VRF systems, cooling, heating systems incorporated into the building fabric, fire and smoke protection, domestic controlled ventilation systems
5. World of Installation Technology
● Appliances and systems for surface mounting, pipes, fittings, fastenings, plumbing techniques, tools, and workshop equipment, office, IT and communications technology