ICCE2018 encourages submissions within clean/renewable energy and across a variety of fields such as Biomass/Biofuel energy, Solar cells & Photovoltaic , Wind energy, Energy storage techniques, Novel nanomanufacturing methods, Distributed energy systems, Energy education, Fuel cells materials and hydrogen energy,Green buildings etc. Papers may address, but are not restricted to, any of the following topics. Unlisted but related sub-topics are also acceptable.
Ⅱ. Exhibitor Profile:
Manufacturers, suppliers, service providers and Universities and research centers in the following areas:
◆ Clean Manufacturing
◆ Clean Energy
◆ Information & Communications Technology for green/ cleantech
◆ Water & Waste Management
◆ Eco-Friendly Products & Technology
◆ Green Building & Transportation
Ⅲ. Why Exhibit：
★ Meet face to face with the buyers. Nothing beats face-to-face business where the buyers come to you.
★ Achieve more in two days of the exhibition than your sales team could in months.
★ Expand your market share and form strategic partnership with agents, investors and retailers.
★ Launch New Products.
Ⅳ. Confence Topics:
● Biomass/ Biofuel energy, materials and technologies
● Hydro energy, materials and technologies
● Wind energy resources and technologies
● Solar cells energy, materials and technologies
● Fuel cells materials and hydrogen energy
● Battery materials and technologies
● Energy storage techniques
● Nanotechnology and energy
● Green buildings
● Energy process and system simulation, modelling and optimization
● Advanced power generation, transmission and automation
● Distributed energy systems
● Energy efficiency improvement
● Thermodynamic and energy optimization
● Energy education
● Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development
● Economic aspects of energy
● Clean Energy Market and Finance