|Product Warranty||15 Years|
|Mounting System Arrangement||Rows, Columns|
|Panel Framing||Framed, Unframed|
|Panel Orientation||Portrait, Landscape|
|Supporting Structure Materials||Aluminium|
|Small Parts Materials||Aluminium, Stainless Steel|
|Download Manufacturer's PDF|
Foundation: Chemically planted bar
Module specification: Based on customer requirement
Module arrangement: Landscape/ Portrait
Maximum Wind Load: 40m/s (customizable)
Maximum Snow Load: 1.4KN/㎡(customizable)
Installation tilt: Based on customer requirements
Surface treatment: Anodizing
Duration: 25 Years
Warranty: 15 Years
**Customizable design available**
About Foshan Geco Renewable EnergyGeco Renewable Energy Co., Ltd., is located in Foshan, Guangdong Province, China.
1. Geco's management and engineering teams have years of experience in the PV industry, developing the best project solutions at the least cost for clients around the world.
2. We have advanced production lines, with strict in-house quality control for all products.
3. We offer a full range of solar PV mounting systems.
4. All our products are certified by third parties.
5. We provide support services, including ground screw pull-out tests, consulting, technical support and installation training.
6. Our company and production bases are located near convenient, efficient transportation hubs, including the Shenzhen and Shanghai Seaports and the Guangzhou and Shanghai International airports.
Packing & Delivery
To be a guide to your clean energy goals.
Geco believes that green energy is the future, and intends to lead the photovoltaic industry by creating sustainable, profitable technologies that give our planet the energy it needs without damaging our environment.
Geco develops creative solar PV products, and has established global distribution and marketing systems that can respond quickly to specific, local customer demands.
Most advanced technologies
Shared Benefits & Win-Win Solutions
Geco is willing to assume the responsibility of becoming the most trusted partner in the global photovoltaic industry, and to lead the shift to clean energy and sustainable development around the world.
China, Japan, Thailand, the Philippines,Singapore, Malaysia, Pakistan, India,USA, Chile, Egypt, South Africa, Algeria and other countries.